Saturday, August 16, 2008

Your Words

Written by Sylvia

Ten years, memories of the past
Words hurled and spewed, they will not last
You’ll never know the pain I feel
To hell with others, so surreal

Memories painful, my soul is aching
Words hurled and spewed, my heart breaking
Daggers piercing my heart and soul
Will the wounds heal and close the hole


Why did I stay for all those years
Was in love, put away my fears
Cruel and vicious, I am confused
Awful words, left me bruised

Defeated me, soul eroded, left me stunned
No more, now free from what was done
Putting pieces together, once again
Battles to fight, victories to obtain



Copyright © 2007 Sylvia A. Feeley All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Lloyd Irving Bradbury said...

thakyou
we hold back
until a crack
appears in our mind
our world todefine